A pre-purchase inspection is required. It is a detailed assessment carried out by our mechanics to determine the cosmetic, mechanical, and safety condition of a vehicle before completing the purchase.
Our garage offers a FREE Pre-Purchase Inspection for our customers, to help them to make the right choice when selecting their vehicle.
Pre-Purchase Inspection Check List
- Comprehensive visual inspection
- Exterior (Windshield, Body panel colors match, tire-tread depth…..)
- Interior (Heater, Air conditioner, all gauges, button, and knobs…)
- Computer engine analysis
- Detailed road test where components such as steering, brakes, engine, transmission suspension are assessed
- Car check on a hydraulic lift or ramp for leaks or broken components